Contracted with OneStopMotors to sell my car. Sale person represented 180day warranty. If you don't sell car you will get your money back. No terms or conditions explained or direction as to where one could view warranty.

180 days expire and no sale. I call company they say to look at emblem on home page. Go there and the catch 22 is that you have to file claim no sooner than 180days and no later than 193 days. MUST be postmarked no later than 193days. In my opinion that is *** especially when this was not explained when taking your $499.00.

I agree with others, this is a scam perpetuated to make the most amount of money withe the least effort. Not a reputable company.

Had an Experience with Onestopmotors?

Comments

Rossville, Georgia, United States #212337

This is a Former employee - "RAY SPEARS" to be exact.

Mr. Spears was terminated from OSM for overall "poor" performance, however still managed to steal $1500 on his way out!

OSM employs over 130 people - unfortunately b/c we are the leaders in the industry, people and competitors like this try to give us a bad name; by logging onto sites like this - pretending to be a client of all things!

NOBODY can compare their services to ours, as we offer the MOST aggressive ad campaign on the internet today! Not to mention, our new family of web sites are about to launch any day now - after investigating MANY of these complaints, 8 out of 10 stem bk to a company called USA Motor Sales - (again, former employee - they "claim to offer same services")- I know they don't offer the services OSM does, simply b/c we have built our program over the last 8 years, and continue to strive forward. our goal - to be the number one web site in the country when it comes to buying n selling used cars, boats, motor homes, etc.

I suspect complaints like this will be no longer viewable after the launching of OSM's family sites - consumers - DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ ON SITES LIKE THIS!

RAY SPEARS - get a life - stop trying to pretend to be a client that had a bad experience. if it wasn't for you, I would have saved $200K from your dumb *** "MONEY BK GUARANTEE" idea!